Companies Act, 2013 Applicability in
CS-June, 2014 Examinations
Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has issued clarification about applicability of the Companies Act, 2013 for Company Secretaries June, 2014 Examination.
The clarification is applicable for the following students:-
- Students of Foundation Programme (For appearing in the "Business Environment and Entrepreneurship" Paper)
- Students of Executive Programme (For appearing in the "Company Law" Paper)
- Students of Professional Programme (For appearing in the "Company Secretarial Practice" Paper or "Advanced Company Law and Practice" Paper)
According to the clarification, Following Amendments are applicable:-
- Highlights of the Companies Act, 2013 as passed by the Parliament on 8th August, 2013 will be applicable under the topics Historical Development of Concept of Corporate Law in India/Contemporary Developments.
- All Circulars, Clarifications/Notifications issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs effective six months prior to the date of examination.
To view the official clarification issued by ICSI, click the following link...
Companies Act, 2013 Click here....